O. M. Friggin. G... Russ is adorable! He'll put a smile on your face all season long!
Reversible and machine washable on delicate. Or toss into that wool wash with your project when you’re done, and both are squeaky clean after all that schlepping around!
No zippers or hook and loop to snag your yarn; no fidgety clasps and snaps to fasten each time you close up shop!
Fabric content (both made and printed in the US):
Walrus: 100% cotton lightweight canvas
Semisolid: 100% poly indoor/outdoor fabric
Small Dumpling Project Bag
- Handmade (in the U.S.), reversible, and machine washable (gently!)
- Holds 1 to 2 100g balls of yarn and corresponding project.
- Approx. 6″ x 6″ base and 14″ tall including handle
- Fits most small needlepoint projects or 6″ embroidery hoop
- As seen in the Fall 2018 issue of Knit Simple Magazine
Large Dumpling Project Bag
- Approx. 9″ x 9″ base and approx. 21″ tall with handle
- Will hold two or three Small Dumpling Bags or a medium-large project such as a worsted weight sweater or a throw. Short of a king-size afghan, you should be set!
- Toss in your Notions and Gear Clutch, and you’re ready for whatever comes your way!