Happy Life Bags
Regular price $ 28.00 Sale price
A Frenchie in Boston? A Yankee in Paris? What breed IS this little guy? Either way, this linen fabric is exquisite AND adorable!
- Handmade in the U.S., reversible, and machine washable (gently!) Or toss into that wool wash with your project when you’re done, and both are squeaky clean after all that schlepping around!
- No zippers or hook and loop to snag your yarn; no fidgety clasps and snaps to fasten each time you close up shop!
- Fabric content:
- Dogs: Japanese linen/cotton blend
- Dots: US-made linen/cotton blend
Small Dumpling Project Bag
- Approx. 6″ x 6″ base and 14″ tall including handle
- Holds 1 to 2 100g balls of yarn and corresponding project.
- Fits most small needlepoint projects or 6″ embroidery hoop
- As seen in the Fall 2018 issue of Knit Simple Magazine
Notions & Gear Pouch
Roomy gusseted bag with inner divided pocket, teeny tiny darning needle (needle included) pocket, and tether with D-ring for all your essentials.
- Approx. 9″ x 5.5″ x 2.5″ with approx. 6″ (flat) removable strap and approx. 4″ x 7″ inner pocket.
- Wristlet strap can be used on zipper bag or to keep your keys more accessible.
- Machine washable on cold, air dry; warm iron.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Images of pockets are bags turned wrong-side out to show the "guts" of the bags. Pockets are on the INSIDE of bag.