Colton Dumpling Bags
Show your luxe-y side with this gorgeous gold and teal bag. Linen texture on both sides and rich deep colors.
- Handmade in the U.S., reversible, and machine washable (gently!) Or toss into that wool wash with your project when you’re done, and both are squeaky clean after all that schlepping around!
- No zippers or hook and loop to snag your yarn; no fidgety clasps and snaps to fasten each time you close up shop!
- Fabric content (both made and printed in the US):
- Gold: 100% cotton slub canvas
- Teal: 100% cotton slub twill
Small Dumpling Project Bag
- Approx. 6″ x 6″ base and 14″ tall including handle
- Holds 1 to 2 100g balls of yarn and corresponding project.
- Fits most small needlepoint projects or 6″ embroidery hoop
- As seen in the Fall 2018 issue of Knit Simple Magazine
Large Dumpling Project Bag