Alpaca Dumpling Bags
Regular price $ 36.00
By far our best-selling fabric combo!
I mean, who can resist these adorable alpacas??
- Handmade in the U.S., reversible, and machine washable (gently!) Or toss into that wool wash with your project when you’re done, and both are squeaky clean after all that schlepping around!
- No zippers or hook and loop to snag your yarn; no fidgety clasps and snaps to fasten each time you close up shop!
- Fabric content: 100% cotton twill, made and printed in the US
Baby Dumpling Project Bag
- Approx. 4.5″ x 4.5″ base and 11″ tall including handle
- Holds one 100g balls of yarn and corresponding project.
- Fits most super small projects like a hat, baby booties, socks...
Small Dumpling Project Bag
- Approx. 6″ x 6″ base and 14″ tall including handle
- Holds 1 to 2 100g balls of yarn and corresponding project.
- Fits most small needlepoint projects or 6″ embroidery hoop
- As seen in the Fall 2018 issue of Knit Simple Magazine
Medium Dumpling Project Bag
- Approx. 7.5″ x 7.5″ base and 18″ tall including handle
- Holds 4 to 5 100g balls of yarn and corresponding project.
- Fits most lighter-weight sweaters, bigger shawls, two small projects..
Large Dumpling Project Bag
- Approx. 9″ x 9″ base and approx. 21″ tall with handle
- Will hold two or three Small Dumpling Bags or a medium-large project such as a worsted weight sweater or a throw. Short of a king-size afghan, you should be set!
- Toss in your Notions & Gear Clutch, and you’re ready for whatever comes your way!