Cork Handle Tote
Eeeek! I LOVE this bag! I've wanted to make a handled tote for-flipping-ever! When I discovered this cork strapping, I just KNEW it had to be part of the totes.
- super basic bucket shape for easy use and for stand-up-ability... no floppiness here!
- top quality interfacing adds structure between fabric layers
- pockets galore! 6 inside pockets keep all sorts of things organized, including a teeny tiny darning needle pocket for your super-necessary yarn needle.
- inside is a tether with swivel clip on the end for your keys, scissors, or other notions
- bamboo handles
- same base size as the Small Dumpling Bag, so will hold 3ish balls of 100g yarn.
Dimensions: open, approx. 6x6" base and 7" tall. Straps are approx. 6" high or 12" in length. Probably not ideal for over the shoulder, but great as handles.
Arizona: cotton canvas outer, cotton inner
Chambray: waxed linen/cotton blend outer, cotton inner
Dressage: waxed linen/cotton blend outer, cotton inner
Confetti: waxed linen/cotton blend outer, cotton inner
Mint: waxed linen/cotton blend outer, cotton canvas inner
Floral:waxed linen/cotton blend outer, cotton inner