Happy Life Dumpling Bags
A Frenchie in Boston? A Yankee in Paris? What breed IS this little guy? Either way, this linen fabric is exquisite AND adorable!
- Handmade in the U.S., reversible, and machine washable (gently!) Or toss into that wool wash with your project when you’re done, and both are squeaky clean after all that schlepping around!
- No zippers or hook and loop to snag your yarn; no fidgety clasps and snaps to fasten each time you close up shop!
- Fabric content:
- Dogs: Japanese linen/cotton blend
- Dots: US-made linen/cotton blend
Small Dumpling Project Bag
- Approx. 6″ x 6″ base and 14″ tall including handle
- Holds 1 to 2 100g balls of yarn and corresponding project.
- Fits most small needlepoint projects or 6″ embroidery hoop
- As seen in the Fall 2018 issue of Knit Simple Magazine
Medium Dumpling Project Bag
Approx. 7.5″ x 7.5″ base and 18″ tall including handle
Holds 4 to 5 100g balls of yarn and corresponding project.
Fits most lighter-weight sweaters, bigger shawls, two small projects..
Large Dumpling Project Bag SOLD OUT