NEW! Gift Wrapping!
Save yourself some time and effort and let us do the work for you!
OK, so some kids dream of huge and lofty careers... Yeah, I wanted to scoop ice cream, be a bartender (Come on, 80s kids. You know the after-school commercials [why????] made it look SO colorful and cool!), or... wrap gifts professionally. 😂🎁It's the thing I still look forward to every December. I'm the weirdo, I know. So, take one more thing off your to-do list, and let me play with my papers and ribbons for you. 😜
- Three current color scheme options
- Traditional Hanukkah Colors: blues, silvers, whites, grays... great for Hanukkah, winter, or anyone who just loves blues and silvers!
- Traditional Christmas Colors: greens, reds, metallics, whites... OK, so maybe not hard and fast traditional. Varying greens and reds, not just "green"green. Gotta keep it creative!
- Binkwaffle "Neutrals": chartreuse, grays, whites, mints, corals, navys... great for birthdays, just-because gifts, and those who aren't all that keen on the traditional holiday colors.
- All gifts will be in white gloss gift boxes lined with tissue paper. Each item will be wrapped individually unless you'd specifically like them to be in one box together.
- Will require Priority Shipping upgrade.